What makes today's elite successful? Is it hard work or intelligence? Why do a few have so much and so many not enough? Genetics, brains, work ethics or a combination? Hard work is the execution, the momentum, but intelligence is knowing what to do, the direction to go, BUT both must work in tandem to achieve success. For me, discipline, determination, integrity, perseverance and honesty is the cornerstone to my success. I've served our great country, now I stand ready to serve you. Michael@
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Hard work or Intelligence
What makes today's elite successful? Is it hard work or intelligence? Why do a few have so much and so many not enough? Genetics, brains, work ethics or a combination? Hard work is the execution, the momentum, but intelligence is knowing what to do, the direction to go, BUT both must work in tandem to achieve success. For me, discipline, determination, integrity, perseverance and honesty is the cornerstone to my success. I've served our great country, now I stand ready to serve you. Michael@
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I understand running a company successfully is very difficult, even more changeling when financing is required to grow or expand operation...
-
Lost Opportunity and how it affects your business. As a business owner, you know how to manage fixed cost, like rent and equipment leas...
-
Is your business surviving year after year due to a few very lucrative months always looking for a solution to stave off the dangers a...
-
Are you taken advantage of section 179 tax deduction? The IRS allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equ...

No comments:
Post a Comment