Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Our Guarantee



When I structure a loan, doesn't matter if its a regular mortgage, commercial mortgage, or a business loan my goal is always to offer the very best in terms and pricing,,, period!  

But there are many factors that affect this, few examples:  Loan to value, (LTV), Debt to income (DTI), Net operating income (NOI), Debt coverage ratio, (DCR), length of loan, loan amount, length of time in business, is income steady, declining or increasing,  are just a few factors I use in the decision process.  

As a national direct lender, my processing team and underwriters are all in house.  We do it all, from start to finish.  This is why we can make a quick decision and fund fast!  

We have a very high approval rate, over 85% renewal rate!  I charge no origination fees, No points, and NEVER a fee or obligation to get pre-approved!  

Please call me for your free consultation:  Michael@MerchantBankingResources.com  nationwide #funding   #commercial #businessloans       #quick #apply 1 page #application 24 hour #approval  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I understand running a company successfully is very difficult, even more changeling when financing is required to grow or expand operation...